Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Didnt know where to post this but,

Options
  • 25-05-2016 11:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭

As the title says Sorry if its the wrong place but, I thought since my post is kinda about a music artist. Feel free to move it to a more appropriate Topic. Anyway, I'm on the hunt for a quarter length real leather jacket just like the one wore by Tupac in the movie Gridlocked. The Thing is I haven't a clue of any brand names or where to even look tbh I dont care what brand it is just so long as it's the type I'm looking for. Sorry i can't post any links or pics because I'm a new user. Just google tupac leather jacket gridlock'd second pic on the left The only other info I could find was from a site called bukowskisbasement.blogspot which brings you to a site called buymoviejackets The have a jacket from the movie Get shorty but its not the same The front pockets go straight across instead of sideways. On the one Tupac wore the two front pockets on the jacket are sideways instead of straight across like other jackets. Having no luck on Ebay or google searches yet, Can anyone please tell me of any shops in Dublin that sell quarter length real leather jackets

Advertisement