Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest place to buy a Macbook 12' Rose Gold?

Options
  • 26-05-2016 9:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭

As the title say, I'm looking for the cheapest place to buy a Macbook 12' in rose gold. It's coming in at about:

Apple.ie 1499

Apple.co.uk 1380

Amazon - Rose Gold not available

Is there anywhere else, including non apple outlets that I am missing?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

CompuB, PC World, Currys, Harvey Norman, Littlewoods, Elara... Not trying to be rude but you could always just google it?

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭username?!

CompuB, PC World, Currys, Harvey Norman, Littlewoods, Elara... Not trying to be rude but you could always just google it?

I have tried, but I thought there migth be a certain ebay seller or amazon shop that some people use here with good feedback and good prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,495 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

username?! wrote: »
    I have tried, but I thought there migth be a certain ebay seller or amazon shop that some people use here with good feedback and good prices.

It's a brand new machine, you're not going to get any discounts outside of exchange rate stuff.

Does anybody know what you need to buy through the education site? I am getting to checkout and card details without really any education details needed? Is this verified afterwards?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

username?! wrote: »
    Does anybody know what you need to buy through the education site? I am getting to checkout and card details without really any education details needed? Is this verified afterwards?

If I recall there's a verification process to prove that you're entitled to the education pricing. Academic email address, student card or something along those lines.

• Advertisement

Graham wrote: »
    If I recall there's a verification process to prove that you're entitled to the education pricing. Academic email address, student card or something along those lines.

Thanks, sister is still a student so I'll give that a go.

Advertisement