Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Amatsu and cycling....

• 26-05-2016 10:30am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭

Anyone got any experience??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 42 jonathondoe

have had amatsu done several times related to injuries and found it great. i definitely felt a benefit if thats what your query relates to

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭T-Maxx

The happy ending was so-so.

T-Maxx wrote: »
    The happy ending was so-so.

haha yeah always a happy ending

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,855 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeeee

Fantastic, the only thing that makes me straight (I'm orthopedically challenged). Just had it this morning after way too long of a break, can't recommend it highly enough. I go to Dave McCarthy in the Synery Clinic in Sandyford.

nee wrote: »
    Fantastic, the only thing that makes me straight (I'm orthopedically challenged). Just had it this morning after way too long of a break, can't recommend it highly enough. I go to Dave McCarthy in the Synery Clinic in Sandyford.

+1 for dave mccarthy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 478 ✭✭mvt

I've find it to be very helpful for back & hip issues although it works for whatever is bothering you.

I usually go to Clare Irwin who is based in Kilpeader,Wicklow.

I know she has a lot of clients from cycling clubs so think its fair to say that its a therapy that cyclists in general would benefit from.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 478 ✭✭mvt

Meant to add in my earlier post that Clare will be working the Laragh control at the Mick Byrne on Sunday as she has since the event started.

I know she will be very busy but maybe any riders curious about the potential benefits of Amatsu should give her a shout.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭The Noble Nudge

Head scratcher alright but not knocking it...just yet

Would you think a bike fit after being realigned after never fitted on a bike before could be of any use.
    As far as i am aware the bike is not the problem my injuries are no doubt linked to my running activities...
    Another wedge of cash for a leisure cyclist....or should I bother??

How long after the sessions would one consider they are in the right position???
    Pretty open ended I know but im dealing with the riddler as a practitioner:)

Advertisement