Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Should I get it checked out?

• 26-05-2016 12:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

So I found a lump (hard and bigger that a pee in size) on my scrotum. I am sure it is a cyst and I don't really think it is that serious and I have hesitations to begin with. Should I get this checked out?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭mahoganygas

Have a read of this guy's experience.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057451998

Hopefully it is nothing OP, but what's the harm in getting it checked?

Best of luck.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,389 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

yes of course you should

How can you be sure its a cyst? Get yourself checked out for peace of mind at the very least. If your posting online about it, it is on your mind. I got an ultrasound recently on something that didn't turn out to be cancer. It was a weight off my shoulders.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,455 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Yea make an appointment now before you drive yourself nuts.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 HumanScientist

How can you be sure its a cyst? Get yourself checked out for peace of mind at the very least. If your posting online about it, it is on your mind. I got an ultrasound recently on something that didn't turn out to be cancer. It was a weight off my shoulders.

Well I can't be one hundred per cent sure but I thought if it was on the ball then you need to check it out immediately and if it is on the bag then it probably is cyst related.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,134 ✭✭✭dashoonage

Yea make an appointment now before you drive yourself nuts.

I see what you did there!!!!

OP if you have to ask on the internet do you need to get it checked out then you probably already know you have to get it checked out....

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,174 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Exactly OP, best get it checked out as we can't give any other advice than to see your doc. The internet is a baaad place for diagnosis. Every time I feel a little under the weather and consult Dr Google I'm convinced I'm expiring of eyelash leprosy. :) Good luck with it anyway.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement