Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

request installment repayments

Options
  • 26-05-2016 1:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Re: e- mail correspondence
    Electric Ireland Reference Number {IrecNo:[402852040]}

Can I arrange the details related to my issue now via pm on boards.ie?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi Tyrone Shoes,

Thank you for getting in touch. Do indeed send any of us reps a private message outlining the details of the query, and confirming the Electric Ireland account number in question, stating you are the account-holder and your name, address and date of birth.

One of us will assist you then ASAP.

Kind regards,
    Una

________

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Tyrone Shoes

Hi Tyrone Shoes,

Thank you for getting in touch. Do indeed send any of us reps a private message outlining the details of the query, and confirming the Electric Ireland account number in question, stating you are the account-holder and your name, address and date of birth.

One of us will assist you then ASAP.

Kind regards,
    Una
    ______

Hi,

I just tried but this is what I got as response

EI: Una has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove EI: Una from the recipient list and send the message again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi again Tyrone Shoes,

Thanks for your message.

That is a closed rep account. To private message me, type Electric Ireland: Una into the message box, or just hover over my username and a dropdown with the "private message" option will appear.

Alternatively, a private message to any of us reps defaults to the group reps inbox also, if you would like to just private message that directly.

Your private message will go into the private messages queue and one of us will assist you ASAP (tomorrow at the latest). We are here until 6pm.

Thanks,
    Una

________

Advertisement