Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Webtext going 0

Options
  • 26-05-2016 1:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Hi,
    Last month sometime my webtext went to 0 for a few days even though I had used less than 50 out of the 300.  Its happened now and hope its not going to last a few days again.
    Is there anything that can be done?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Hi,
    Last month sometime my webtext went to 0 for a few days even though I had used less than 50 out of the 300.  Its happened now and hope its not going to last a few days again.
    Is there anything that can be done?
    Hi MostlyLurks,

Thanks for getting in touch. I'm sorry to hear you have been experiencing issues with your webtext.

I would recommend logging this with our web master team for investigation. They will log this issue and then investigate it, once they reach a resolution they will then contact you back with the outcome.  You can log this via e-mail at this address - webmaster@eir.ie

-Pamela 

Advertisement