Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Ireland group

Options
  • 26-05-2016 2:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Hi,

I'm unable to send a PM, I have tried but can someone who is available now send me a pm, please? This would enable me to send my account details.

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi again Tyrone Shoes,

Following my previous post with further information about sending private messages, if you continue to experience issues when attempting to private message us, do let me know and one of us will send you a PM instead.

Thanks,
    Una

________

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Tyrone Shoes

Hi again Tyrone Shoes,

Following my previous post with further information about sending private messages, if you continue to experience issues when attempting to private message us, do let me know and one of us will send you a PM instead.

Thanks,
    Una

________

Hi again,

Can someone please send me a pm I am experiencing continual issues on my side making it impossible to do so myself.

Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi Tyrone Shoes,

We have sent the private message to you now, and will be able to assist you either later today, or tomorrow at the latest.

Regards,
    Una

Advertisement