Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to a newly built estate

Options
  • 26-05-2016 3:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭

Hi team. 

I am an existing Eir phone & broadband customer. 

Will be moving to a newly completed house in a new estate in a couple of months and would like to set up a new bundle including TV.
    It looks like the new address has "Fibre Services Live" from the fibre map.

At present, there are just some loose cables coming into an Eircom box on the side of the house. 

Where do I go from here?

Do we need an engineer out to check if all is ok so we can get Fibre up and running?

I can PM account and location details, if required. 

Thanks a lot. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

aw wrote: »
    Hi team. 

I am an existing Eir phone & broadband customer. 

Will be moving to a newly completed house in a new estate in a couple of months and would like to set up a new bundle including TV.
    It looks like the new address has "Fibre Services Live" from the fibre map.

At present, there are just some loose cables coming into an Eircom box on the side of the house. 

Where do I go from here?

Do we need an engineer out to check if all is ok so we can get Fibre up and running?

I can PM account and location details, if required. 

Thanks a lot. 
    Hi  aw,

Thanks for getting in touch :)

I would recommend chatting with the move home team on 1901.
    They will need to place an order to move your existing services to your new address.

A technician may also be required to install the line and broadband service.

-Pamela

Advertisement