Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Three Network - ongoing work on mast

Options
  • 26-05-2016 6:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

There is an issue with a Three mast in my local area, for about the past two months. I have intermittent service, with calls sometimes being OK and sometimes breaking down. Three have acknowledged there is a problem with the mast, but they tell me they cannot advise even an approximate timeline of when it might be fixed. I find it bizarre that the front line Customer Service agents tell me that they are not told this sort of information as it is not seen as something they might require.
    I took out an 18 month contract in January, and so far have had huge issues, both with data and voice calls.
    Anyone?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

Scarpetta1 wrote: »
    There is an issue with a Three mast in my local area, for about the past two months. I have intermittent service, with calls sometimes being OK and sometimes breaking down. Three have acknowledged there is a problem with the mast, but they tell me they cannot advise even an approximate timeline of when it might be fixed. I find it bizarre that the front line Customer Service agents tell me that they are not told this sort of information as it is not seen as something they might require.
    I took out an 18 month contract in January, and so far have had huge issues, both with data and voice calls.
    Anyone?

Might be best asking Three themselves on here. Mind you, the aren't back till 10am tomorrow.

http://www.boards.ie/ttforum/1367

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Scarpetta1

Excellent, thank you

Advertisement