Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Corsair hydro h80-h100 and am3+ mounting bracket.

Options
  • 26-05-2016 7:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,061 ✭✭✭

Hey all
    I'm looking for a Corsair hydro h80-h100 and am3+ mounting bracket. Iv long since lost the box and a set from eBay is nearly the price of the cooler new. Anyone have one floating about they might part with ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

If the h100i GTX bracket is the same I'll see if I can find mine at the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,061 ✭✭✭damagegt

If the h100i GTX bracket is the same I'll see if I can find mine at the weekend.

Cheers,That would be great. Iv got on to corsair to see if I could squeeze one out of them.Ill take some pictures tomorrow and put them up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,061 ✭✭✭damagegt

Just had a look there and it seems that the I series brackets are different. They are a one piece bracket while the older series is two piece. Thanks for the offer

Advertisement