Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

International bars in Dublin

Options
  • 26-05-2016 8:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I am looking for a bar, pub or club where I can meet girls from abroad. Preferably girls living in Dublin.
    No problem with the Irish girls, they can be incredibly pretty but I just find hard to understand their English in a noisy place.
    Thanks a million!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭chocksaway

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭stimpson

• Registered Users Posts: 23,489 ✭✭✭✭ted1

You got to love the E.U

Helping Ugly Irish guys get their hole with stunners since 1983

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Weren't you banned a few hours ago for looking for a f#ck buddy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

Is "difficult to understand" a euphemism for you're currently experiencing difficulties getting into their pants, and fancy trying your hand at something different before resorting to actually trying your hand?

Is the Oliver St. John Gogarty (temple bar) still going?
    Like shooting fish in a barrel there when I was a happy go lucky, young, moderately unrepulsive, single, and carefree spirited young man before I got married

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Finches Neilstown

The cosmopolitan hub of North Clondalkin

Enjoy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,465 ✭✭✭✭darkpagandeath

Red Cow ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭FizzleSticks

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement