Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cost to finish a house 170m2

Options
  • 26-05-2016 10:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭

Looking for a ballpark figure to finish off a house thats 170 m2... house is a new build in an estate 4bed detached, built 4 years ago but left idle since. It is completely finished outside including windowd and doors but just a shell inside. It is a timber frame house with internal studding on both floors with no stairs everything else needs yo be done.. house is in the south east if that matters. Looking for a ball park figure to finish the house

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭4ensic15

83,200 is a ballpark figure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Moved from A&P, new forum charter applies

• Registered Users Posts: 7 chief80

bucky08 wrote: »
    Looking for a ballpark figure to finish off a house thats 170 m2... house is a new build in an estate 4bed detached, built 4 years ago but left idle since. It is completely finished outside including windowd and doors but just a shell inside. It is a timber frame house with internal studding on both floors with no stairs everything else needs yo be done.. house is in the south east if that matters. Looking for a ball park figure to finish the house

Hi Bucky 08
    I'm livin in in de south east and involved in building trade
    This could cost u anything from 30k to 60k , depending or how high of a spec you want to put into the house and standard of finishes
    ie. Levels of insulation and levels of air tightness etc . Do these right from the start and you will help keep your energy costs lower when moved in .
    Would be interested
    Tks

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭SeanSouth

Not less than 100,000

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭bucky08

chief80 wrote: »
    Hi Bucky 08
    I'm livin in in de south east and involved in building trade
    This could cost u anything from 30k to 60k , depending or how high of a spec you want to put into the house and standard of finishes
    ie. Levels of insulation and levels of air tightness etc . Do these right from the start and you will help keep your energy costs lower when moved in .
    Would be interested
    Tks

I had priced the work up myself and priced it for 45,000 this is with myself doing the electrical work as im a qualified electrician. So for me your valuation is comparable to myself. Where in the south east are u from??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭bucky08

how did you come to this figure?? 82,300

• Registered Users Posts: 7 chief80

I had priced the work up myself and priced it for 45,000 this is with myself doing the electrical work as im a qualified electrician. So for me your valuation is comparable to myself. Where in the south east are u from??

Pm sent tks

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭4ensic15

how did you come to this figure?? 82,300

It is a ballpark figure. 82,300 is the capacity of Croke Park.

Advertisement