Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dubai Duty Free

Options
  • 26-05-2016 10:12pm
    Site Banned Posts: 109 ✭✭

Anyone watching this.. On itv4 now and tomorrow at 9 (delayed coverage)

Surly Van Gerwens trophy, no one else has won it but him.. Chizzy just had a decent performance, destroying Lewis 10-1

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,277 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

The green machine was actually beaten!!!!

Anderson wins final 11-9, he was 8-4 down so did well to come back.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,855 ✭✭✭statto25

I heard that Gary added a few grams to his darts for this comp to allow for the breeze in the outdoor arena. Fair play to him to come back after being well behind.

• Site Banned Posts: 109 ✭✭ShiddyArze

Don't know how Gary won that final, seemed to only play well the last 3 legs. MvG gave him way too many chances

Overall, a fairly ****e excuse of a tournament. Pure crap!

All the money spent on production, yet they can't stick a webcam on the board for floor tournament's, which I'm sure most people would prefer to see

statto25 wrote:
    I heard that Gary added a few grams to his darts for this comp to allow for the breeze in the outdoor arena. Fair play to him to come back after being well behind.

They all do that, and have been the last few years

• Registered Users Posts: 3,855 ✭✭✭statto25

ShiddyArze wrote: »
    They all do that, and have been the last few years

Never heard of it before to be honest.

• Advertisement

statto25 wrote:
    Never heard of it before to be honest.

Ah well, they have. They go on about it every year as if its the first time ever, amazing innovation ect Just more hype

• Registered Users Posts: 17 siasy

Great win by Anderson - but doubles by both in the last leg - were not the greatest

Advertisement