Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do you update euro2016 kits Pes?

Options
  • 27-05-2016 1:11am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 648 ✭✭✭

I bought the game back in November, loaded it up, euro2016 is in game but france, england etc have their old jerseys

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 648 ✭✭✭Mec27

Any word on this? Do the teams have the correct kits? I'm still seeing France's 2015 kit.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,437 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

Go to https://www.pesuniverse.com/product/uefa-euro-2016-variety-pack/ and download the kits, put them on usb and plug into ps4 then follow instructions. Presume its similar for Xbox. Its well worth it but I had to create a few players to get the proper experience which is really disappointing. Most of the big teams are included in the Data Pack. Think its Belgium who are the main big team without official kits but it makes a big difference to the euro 2016 mode when you've the proper kits on the smaller teams.

Advertisement