Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Family Attractions/Days out

Options
  • 27-05-2016 8:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭

I need to buy a gift as a thank you for someone and I;d like to give them tickets to something for their family. They're based in Navan so a drive of an hour max is probably enough. They already have a zoo pass and I just looked at rathbeggan lakes but the reviews aren't great. Any other ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭redfacedbear

They'd be close to Tayto Park in Ashbourne

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Penny Dreadful

National Aquatic Centre.
    National Stud.
    Imaginosity in Sandyford
    Jump Zone in Sandyford

• Registered Users Posts: 18,569 ✭✭✭✭_Brian

Viking splash tour ??
    Haven't done it but kids say it's mad fun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

New Grange

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Penny Dreadful

_Brian wrote: »
    Viking splash tour ??
    Haven't done it but kids say it's mad fun.

It is great fun. All of the things I suggested I did with my sisters kids (they were about 10,6 and 4 at the time) and they loved all of them. I also did the Viking splash and it was a huge hit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

Thanks. They've been to many of those places but I think they'd value the acquatic centre and Viking splash.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,948 ✭✭✭Sligo1

Took the kids to tayto park today for the first time. It was awesome!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

The Zoo or Causey Farm?

Advertisement