Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Out n About -Double buggy

Options
  • 27-05-2016 9:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭

I just got n out n about double buggy and I'm terrified of it! We planned on getting the train to town on Sunday and also using the luas. Will it fit on both does anyone know? Any places that should be avoided with a double buggy?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

It'll be graaaaannnd.
    It defo fits on the luas anyway, I've no idea what train you use. :D

The newer model out and abouts are 4cm narrower than the original model, they go through any wheelchair accessible door.

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Cakerbaker

Just to warn you that the luas line is closed from the point to Jervis so if you're getting the train to Connolly you won't be able to get the luas from there!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

Cakerbaker wrote: »
    Just to warn you that the luas line is closed from the point to Jervis so if you're getting the train to Connolly you won't be able to get the luas from there!

Thanks. I'm on train to pearse. Only want to bring my little guy out for a spin on the choo choos.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I bring ours on the train all the time and there is plenty of room for it on the Luas.
    If it is the nice train I use one of the wheelchair areas if they are not needed ,if it is the not so nice train I also use the wheelchair area but it is beside the smelly toiless so only if they are asleep.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

Moonbeam wrote: »
    I bring ours on the train all the time and there is plenty of room for it on the Luas.
    If it is the nice train I use one of the wheelchair areas if they are not needed ,if it is the not so nice train I also use the wheelchair area but it is beside the smelly toiless so only if they are asleep.

If it's the not so nice train, I'll let my husband stand with them then and I'll find a nice not-so-smelly seat :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement