Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tom Clancys Ghost Recon Wildlands

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

These cartel fellows should really watch where they are going.

wpPN6u1.gif

Must be from the country and not use to the BIG SMOKE!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Must be from the country and not use to the BIG SMOKE!
    He's done with the cartel life and wants some of that compo money.
    Car barely tipped him, the chancer.

He's done with the cartel life and wants some of that compo money.
    Car barely tipped him, the chancer.

TBH, looks like FAILSAFE is in on the scam. Perfect position to be a "Witness" if you ask me.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

A few days have passed this is what I would like in the full game.

When I start a game I set in my game options no fast travel, hardest difficulty, no respawn (you are down until revived) if everyone down mission resets. Anyone that joins has to play these rules.

Not too concerned about bugs assume they are well posted and documented and will be sorted so no point thinking about them.

Features:

When I kill a SAM it stays dead.
    If a town is cleared and the rebels move in I would like the game to do something ie the cartel launches a counter attack a "defend" mission pops up I can choose to play when it suits.
    More varied interrogations either bring them somewhere or make killing them a fail.
    Rappelling from choppers.
    Better flight and driving models.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    TBH, looks like FAILSAFE is in on the scam. Perfect position to be a "Witness" if you ask me.

I am ashamed to say I have been made... I even took out another witness just to make sure my tale of the events would be the only one that would be heard in this matter.

spHBFF6.gif

• Advertisement

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Cheapest I've found it: https://uk.gamesplanet.com/game/tom-clancy-s-ghost-recon-wildlands-gold-edition-uplay-key--3051-3?ref=itad (link from Enhanced Steam plugin, might have their affiliate code on it). I'm very tempted cause I really enjoyed it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Shiminay wrote: »
    Cheapest I've found it: https://uk.gamesplanet.com/game/tom-clancy-s-ghost-recon-wildlands-gold-edition-uplay-key--3051-3?ref=itad (link from Enhanced Steam plugin, might have their affiliate code on it). I'm very tempted cause I really enjoyed it.

Cheaper here

https://www.g2play.net/ghost-recon-wildlands

Fiver more for the Gold edition (works out just about €65 on Games Planet with today's exchange rate).

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ahhh its the gold edition you want, I didn't see that.

• Advertisement

Well yea, there's no point in buying half the game :)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

I really enjoyed the beta.So I'll definitely pick it up. Just can't decide on which platform.

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭XtraFalcon

Hellrazer wrote: »
    I really enjoyed the beta.So I'll definitely pick it up. Just can't decide on which platform.

Quite enjoyed the beta myself. Some of my friends are also looking at buying it (a game best played with people as opposed to AI). If you're on the PC, GreenMan Gaming are currently doing an offer for 18% off along with being able to pick up the Deluxe Edition for the same price as the Standard Edition.

I will be getting it on console (PS4) myself but will be waiting for a few months (Ubisoft generally cut the price in half a few months down the road).

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Hitmansixfour

I wonder will there be a boards clan set up on this like there was for bf4 etc. It is defo a game to be enjoyed with others

I wonder will there be a boards clan set up on this like there was for bf4 etc. It is defo a game to be enjoyed with others

Set one up :)

I would if I knew how :)

I'll have a look later and see if I can figure it out

• Registered Users Posts: 10,743 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

Sign me up when it's done so :)

Really looking forward to this game

Sign me up when it's done so :)

Really looking forward to this game

Are you ille on uplay too?

Sigh. Something wrong with my Ubisoft account I think. it wont let me create a clan for some reason. sent an email to Ubisoft so waiting on reply.

• Advertisement

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Are you ille on uplay too?

should be degrassinoel on uplay - yep, have ye there now :)

Jayop wrote: »
    No PVP is putting me off.

Looks like your wish is answered, I have no interest in PVP in this game but Ubi>>>>

http://blog.ubi.com/ghost-recon-wildlands-post-launch-content-season-pass-detailed/
    The Ghosts are ready to take on the Santa Blanca drug cartel on March 7, but their mission in the wilderness won’t end there – a free PvP update (featuring 4v4 team combat) is coming to Ghost Recon Wildlands after launch, along with two major paid expansions: Narco Road and Fallen Ghosts. In Narco Road, you must infiltrate a gang of smugglers and earn their leader’s trust by competing in races and challenges. Yes, you have to take them down…from the inside! Fallen Ghosts, the second major expansion for Wildlands, has your squad running from their downed helicopter to escape some powerful new enemies that are hot on their trail.

I play enough PVP games that were designed from the ground up to be PVP so I will most likely pass on a mode thats added in. Other 2 sound okish.

PVP doesnt look too bad in fairness.

Other 2 DLC look decent too.

Hellrazer wrote: »

Nor can I .

• Registered Users Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Are the expansions free?

At first it says you get them with the season pass and then at the end it says you get early access to the expansions.

Are the expansions free?

At first it says you get them with the season pass and then at the end it says you get early access to the expansions.

Early access with the Season Pass.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Nor can I .

Can a poll be added to the thread?
    See what happened last time with R6 siege is that I bought on XB1,then mopst peeps here had it on ps4.So I bought Ps4 aswell.Then I was given it as a present on PC.
    Not making that mistake again!!!

Preload started at 5pm (was having a nap).

44gb on PC

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Preload started at 5pm (was having a nap).

You're getting old, you'll have to trek across Bolivia in a mobility scooter.

• Advertisement

XtraFalcon wrote: »
    You're getting old, you'll have to trek across Bolivia in a mobility scooter.

14712-PR02185%20Polymedic%20Mobile%20Reclining%20Shower%20Chair%20-%20IR900A.jpg

Just needs a push and it's good to go.. hnnnnghh :D

Advertisement