Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tom Clancys Ghost Recon Wildlands

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

14712-PR02185%20Polymedic%20Mobile%20Reclining%20Shower%20Chair%20-%20IR900A.jpg

Just needs a push and it's good to go.. hnnnnghh :D

I levelled up and upgraded it.

1052450_10151542727872104_261658897_o.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,743 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

Dual wielding LMG's - hax

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭_DMac_

Hellrazer wrote: »
    Can a poll be added to the thread?
    See what happened last time with R6 siege is that I bought on XB1,then mopst peeps here had it on ps4.So I bought Ps4 aswell.Then I was given it as a present on PC.
    Not making that mistake again!!!

I've pre-ordered on ps4. might be tempted to pc during sales if good reduction and getting enough playing time out of it.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Think Ill go PS4 myself.Thats in the room where I can get most game time from it!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I may have pre-ordered... I feel a bit bad, but I loved the beta.

Shiminay wrote: »
    I may have pre-ordered... I feel a bit bad, but I loved the beta.

That's exactly why i pre ordered too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,417 ✭✭✭ziggyman17

pre ordered too, for PS4..

My gamertag is BAZ171075 add me if you want to do some co op

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I'm on PC, UPlay is Davrondomar for anyone who's looking to add me.

Sigh. Something wrong with my Ubisoft account I think. it wont let me create a clan for some reason. sent an email to Ubisoft so waiting on reply.

Just tried to make a Holy Stone of Clonrickart task force, same problem it's probably not going to work til the game is live

• Advertisement

In_news_GRW__GameAvailability_1061x628%281%29_286133.png

Unlock times.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Smyths are listing it in stock today.Think it would be worth a call in.Would they even sell it today?

just watched a stream of it being played on the ps4, it looks really decent. The Helicopter controls are not changed though.. and tbh i think those controls are just that ye need to get used to how choppers actually work with momentum.

Also, the lads that were playing were "going specfor" in their own words but in actual fact they just sent in a drone, crashed it, legged it in with no cover and blasted the fcuk out of everything without using suppressors lol

I dunno, i always figured special forces used stealth to nail high value targets first then mop up the rest as quickly and quietly as possible afterwards.

So, what style do you play? Softly softly, take your time, spot everything, nail the weak points and use your team to score multiple instant kills to avoid detection or do ye just go in balls out and suppressors in the backpack, quiet be damned i wanna make a lot of noise?

Start with the intention of softly softly then well .....we all know what happens next.

Plan tonight is to get plane fly to very north get an actual sniper scope.
    MSR - MONTUYOC
    HTI - MONTUYOC
    SRSA1 - MOJOCOYO
    SR-1 - KOANI
    MK 14 - KOANI
    PSG - SAN MATEO
    G28 - SAN MATEO
    M40A5 - ITACUA
    L115A3 - MONTE PUNCU
    Dragunov SVD - VILLA VERDE
    SR-25 - CAIMANES
    M1891 - LA CRUZ
    SR Attachments:
    POSP (Optics) - OCORO
    TARS101 (Optics) - PUCARA
    G28 (Optics) - INCA CAMINA
    PKS-07 (Optics) - SAN MATEO
    .338 (10rd Mag) - REMANZO
    Compensator - REMANZO
    T5Xi Tactical (Optics) - KOANI NATO .762 (30rd Mag) - MEDIA LUNA
    Short Barrel - P.N. AGUA DE VERDE
    Digital Scope - MONTE PUNCU

yeah that stock one is pants

When I get there I will wait around and start a Sniper Scope membership club.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

sent a message to cancel my pre-order after the closed beta, didn't enjoy it. got 2 messages to say i had submitted the ticket twice, so i thought they had closed both. decided i'd go ahead with the order anyway after seeing the second beta, got a message friday, 3 weeks after opening the ticket, to say they were cancelling my preorder, replied to ask them not to, but got my refund today

so now i've no preorder, and will have to order again

a victim of my own indecisiveness .

actually, on that note, is gamesplanet posted earlier still the most viable option for a preorder?

mossym wrote: »
    actually, on that note, is gamesplanet posted earlier still the most viable option for a preorder?

If ye can, get a ubisoft key rather a steam one if you're planning on playing tonight. Ubi keys unlock at 11pm our time, and the steam ones 6 or so hours after that

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Enjoyed the beta but found it too easy on max difficulty in the beta.
    Watching streamer house stream there now they say you can turn off that orange radar thingy that shows what direction enemies are about to fire from or what angle they spotted you,that would make it so much harder and better.

• Advertisement

Dcully wrote: »
    Enjoyed the beta but found it too easy on max difficulty in the beta.
    Watching streamer house stream there now they say you can turn off that orange radar thingy that shows what direction enemies are about to fire from or what angle they spotted you,that would make it so much harder and better.

Its gone on Extreme as Degrassi just found out to his disadvantage :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Anyone on? PS4?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

JUst downloaded for PC, that last 4 or 5 GB's was at a snails pace.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

wheres cheapest for this , ps4 ?. Smyths ?

Wildlands boards task force

https://ghostreconnetwork.ubi.com/en-US/task-force/profile/13503/Boardsdotie
    couldnt name is boards.ie :(

The one i tried to set up the other day is apparently working - https://ghostreconnetwork.ubi.com/en-US/task-force/profile/16246/The-Holy-Stone-of-Clonrickard

lol

The one i tried to set up the other day is apparently working - https://ghostreconnetwork.ubi.com/en-US/task-force/profile/16246/The-Holy-Stone-of-Clonrickard

lol

LOL

404 Task force not found

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

Soby wrote:
    wheres cheapest for this , ps4 ?. Smyths ?

Argos 50 quid

• Advertisement

_DMac_ wrote: »
    Wildlands boards task force

https://ghostreconnetwork.ubi.com/en-US/task-force/profile/13503/Boardsdotie
    couldnt name is boards.ie :(

that takes me to a german team called [MPvP] MultiPvP with one member

the [BAMF] The Holy Stone of Clonrickard one is working though. only one member as well though?

Advertisement