Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Used Coffee Grounds for Gardening?

Options
  • 27-05-2016 11:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭

Anyone know any cafes etc in wider Dublin area that give away used coffee grounds for gardens?
    Some of the Insomnias and Starbucks used to do this, be seemingly not anymore.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭VeVeX

donaghs wrote: »
    Anyone know any cafes etc in wider Dublin area that give away used coffee grounds for gardens?
    Some of the Insomnias and Starbucks used to do this, be seemingly not anymore.

Java Republic nearly always have bags out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭BohsCeltic

Not sure about McDonalds in Blanch but the drive thru in Liffey Valley has a sign up saying they will give them out if you bring your own container.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭oblivious

insomnia do to

• Registered Users Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭donaghs

VeVeX wrote: »
    Java Republic nearly always have bags out.

Thanks, where's Java Republic? Only place I can think of is out in the Ballycoolen industrial estate.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭VeVeX

donaghs wrote: »
    Thanks, where's Java Republic? Only place I can think of is out in the Ballycoolen industrial estate.

Sorry I should have given the address -

510 Mitchelstown Road
    Northwest business park
    Ballycoolin

• Advertisement
Advertisement