Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weird pimple/blister (Possibly mole)

Options
  • 27-05-2016 2:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Hello, about a month ago i noticed a weird thing on my back. It looks like a mole, but acts like a pimple filled with blood. It gets bigger, then flattens down, and later gets bigger again. Today i accidentally scratched it and blood came out of it, and it flattened itself again. This tells me that its more like a blister that fills itself with blood. I had a similar thing a year or even two years ago and it disappeared on its own. But this time im worried it might be something serious since i first noticed this one a month ago and its still coming back. It looks like a scab when it flattens, but when it fills with blood it looks like a weird mole. What could this be?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭Kurtosis

Hi OP,

Medical advice isn't permitted on boards, you should check with your doctor if you want advice on this issue.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement