Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Final interview with Lidl need adivce

• 27-05-2016 8:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,
    All thanks for taking time to look at this and hopefully ye can offer some advice and tips.

I applied for a Deputy Manager Role within Lidl thinking nothing of it I got the assessment centre and had a speed interview. Everyone there had huge retail experience all managers. I have very little retail experience as working in customer service. Got an email inviting me the the final interview and congratulating me. Well Im still in shock.

Do Lidl employ Deputy Managers with little experience and how the hell have I got this far. I am hard working etc and always wanted a career with lidl from store assistant and working my way up.

Any tips for an interview with them and does anyone know how many get to the final interview.

If uncessfull is there a chance of being offered a store assistant role as cant really ask.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

Congratulations on your progress, from what I heard about their recruitment, they prefer people without retail experience. They like staff with customer service experience, so you are used to dealing with the public, but not in a retail environment, they seeming love to take on hotel staff.
    They want to teach you their ways and don't want people coming in saying "in my old shop we done this, that etc," as lidl 's way of working is completely different.

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭DamoNolan

They take people on without retail experience so they can train you the lidl way but be prepared to work long days..most deputy mangers there work 10/12 hour shifts over 5/7 days..if your not a good worker you wont last long and be prepared to work on tills aswell..

• Registered Users Posts: 2 billyjoe1701

Thanks to both for feedback. Had my interview in store and was told id hear back within 7 working days. Got another interview with them within 3 hours. Taught this was the last one wonder what the next one will intall this is the 3rd interview

Advertisement