Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Non-Piss A/Rtists in the Headlights: Dublin Midnight Kenco Run Clontarf

Options
  • 28-05-2016 12:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭

Gah, missed this one! And it looked kinda interesting if kinda tricky location and rules...:)

http://dublinnightrun.runclontarf.com/index.php/events/midnight-run

"Access to East Point will be granted to Entrants only. You won’t need spectators to watch you dancing
    in a DISCO or running at midnight. Leave the groupies at home to watch the Late Late Show…  (best if they enter
    and join in the fun).
    Race numbers will be randomly checked AND checked at the finish line. "

a) Anyone do it (did it happen - no refunds)? Whatever about the coffee, was the Disco any good?
    b) Does anyone know if there are more midnight/night events planned by this crew or others?

Looks like the millennial running audience being targetted, but fine by me. It's all runnin'.

#haterzgonnahate

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭Tabitharose

Did it, didn't bother with the disco, nice flat course & well organised IMO, they've two more organised:
    Park West 27th Sept 5k or 10k
    Sandymount 18th Oct 5k or 10k
    Both also night runs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭uvox

Thanks! Good to hear there's night options out there. Good job on the run.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

uvox wrote: »
    #haterzgonnahate

Officially calling an end to your use of this hashtag - any more use of this hashtag with apparent intent to wind up other posters will result in infraction

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭ultrapercy

Officially calling an end to your use of this hashtag - any more use of this hashtag with apparent intent to wind up other posters will result in infraction

The ar forum is crying out for a funny troll. There are a few who think they are funny but that is very different from actually being funny. TRR or UM1 could do a job but they are too well known I suppose.The current trolls remind me of when I was in 6th class and that's nearly 30 years ago when children didn't have the sophistication of today's kids. #Ihaveapaininmyholereadinguvoxboringbull****#

Advertisement