Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exam Results

Options
  • 28-05-2016 1:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know when will the exam results be out, I did a computer post grad in the college . Will they will be on moodle, how will I know there out, the day there out. Years ago they to used post results out. Im just not up to date on how they now issue results in college. Any info wud be very great.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭mickstupp

Sonny678 wrote: »
    Does anyone know when will the exam results be out, I did a computer post grad in the college . Will they will be on moodle, how will I know there out, the day there out. Years ago they to used post results out. Im just not up to date on how they now issue results in college. Any info wud be very great.

Usually the 20-22nd of June, something like that. You'll be able to access in the Student Services section of the website, which you will have seen before when registering.

Am hoping this will be my last exam result ever!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭Sonny678

Thanks for the reply , it was very helpful

Advertisement