Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

URGENT: Can My Ticket Still Be Scanned If Stub Has Fallen OFf

Options
  • 28-05-2016 6:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭

Hi everyone,

I just picked up tickets off my desk for Bruce Springsteen tomorrow night off a guy I work with. I realised straight away that a stub on one of the tickets is missing.

Can the other barcode on the ticket be scanned?

I'm sure this has happened to people before so I'm sure they'd have to be able to scan another section of the ticket especially seeing as they don't even tear the stubs off anymore.

Unfortunately I picked up the tickets at 6pm and Ticketmaster helpline closes at 6 and isn't open on a Sunday.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

dodgystuff wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

I just picked up tickets off my desk for Bruce Springsteen tomorrow night off a guy I work with. I realised straight away that a stub on one of the tickets is missing.

Can the other barcode on the ticket be scanned?

I'm sure this has happened to people before so I'm sure they'd have to be able to scan another section of the ticket especially seeing as they don't even tear the stubs off anymore.

Unfortunately I picked up the tickets at 6pm and Ticketmaster helpline closes at 6 and isn't open on a Sunday.

If you're near the town, there should be a helpdesk, sorry i can't be more help?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭twowheelsonly

Yes, it can (and will) still be scanned.

Just make sure the barcode on the main body of the ticket is still there and legible ad you'll be fine.

Advertisement