Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Panic!!!

Options
  • 28-05-2016 8:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭

I put a reference in my main body of text but forgot the citation in the bibliography. This was for my undergrad thesis and about 3 or 4 are missing from the bibliography. The thesis has been submitted. What can I do? Has anyone any experience or advice? I really don't want to be done for plagiarizing.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 RaymondF

chrissb8 wrote: »
    I put a reference in my main body of text but forgot the citation in the bibliography. This was for my undergrad thesis and about 3 or 4 are missing from the bibliography. The thesis has been submitted. What can I do? Has anyone any experience or advice? I really don't want to be done for plagiarizing.

Hi just create an Errata page (snag list) for the missing references in the bibliography,
    and send it to the project co-ordinator.

To see a sample Errata, google "thesis errata"

Advertisement