Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Biomedical Engineering without Physics

Options
  • 28-05-2016 9:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi all,
    So I am currently trying to decide what to study in 3rd level and at present my number one on my Cao is Biomedical Engineering in Dcu. This course really interests me as I am interested in learning about new medical advancements.
    The problem I have is I am worried that having not studied physics, applied maths or even engineering for leaving cert, that I would find the course too difficult and ultimately not be able to cope.
    Biology and Maths are my two favourite subjects in school and this course seems like a great way to combine the two. Although Maths is an interest of mine, I wouldn't regard myself as great at it but the min HC3 requirement shouldn't be a problem to me.
    I was hoping that maybe others who have done this course or the same course elsewhere could help give me advice as to whether I am making the correct choice.
    All opinions welcome
    -TT

Advertisement