Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Westwood

• 28-05-2016 11:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 734 ✭✭✭

If anyone is looking to join Westwood please let me know, I'm looking to cancel mine over the coming weeks/months which will be before my initial full year is up....so if I swap my account over to someone else, it would mean you not having to pay joining fee:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 MilaM

How long is the remaining contract for? How does the transfer work? I have send you my personal contacts, I am interested

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 734 ✭✭✭bs2014

MilaM wrote: »
    How long is the remaining contract for? How does the transfer work? I have send you my personal contacts, I am interested

Hi MilaM; replied to your message with details, its pretty straight forward I believe.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭Heat_Wave

Anyone who uses Clontarf - can you still use the carpark and get away with it these days?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭boredatwork82

Anyone wants to take my membership for westwood, let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭rondog

Heat_Wave wrote: »
    Anyone who uses Clontarf - can you still use the carpark and get away with it these days?
    You can still use the carpark and the overflow.

What u mean by 'get away with it'? as if youre not a member can you park there?

• Advertisement

rondog wrote: »
    You can still use the carpark and the overflow.

What u mean by 'get away with it'? as if youre not a member can you park there?

I am a member. I mean like park there for the day and head to work.

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭rondog

I tried that before and one of the security men approached me asking for my membership ID before telling me I couldn't park there is I was heading to work.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,511 ✭✭✭The Davestator

Heat_Wave wrote: »
    I am a member. I mean like park there for the day and head to work.

Some clever people figured out that buying a membership to WW was cheaper than paying for parking at the DART per month and you had a membership! So that's why it's not allowed.

Some clever people figured out that buying a membership to WW was cheaper than paying for parking at the DART per month and you had a membership! So that's why it's not allowed.

How do you make this out?

It's €75 per month to be a member, and it's €30 per month to park in the station.

Advertisement