Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Robert Forster

Options
  • 28-05-2016 11:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭

Whelans tonight, what a gig! I feel sorry for you folks paying 100 quid for sub standard sound in Croke Park when the gig of the weekend was happening in Wexford Street for a fraction of that.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,141 ✭✭✭mosstin

Whelans tonight, what a gig! I feel sorry for you folks paying 100 quid for sub standard sound in Croke Park when the gig of the weekend was happening in Wexford Street for a fraction of that.

That was an incredible show. Setlist heaven. Band were fantastic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭Albert_Camus

Hugh Cornwell?

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭ned rierson

epic gig. killer setlist.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Noise Annoys

Excellent gig. Not familiar with his solo stuff at all, and wasn't really a big Go Betweens fan (I do remember seeing them support REM in 1989), but it shows how good it was that despite not knowing the material I thoroughly enjoyed it. Great stage presence and great songs.

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭holly8

Excellent gig. Not familiar with his solo stuff at all, and wasn't really a big Go Betweens fan (I do remember seeing them support REM in 1989), but it shows how good it was that despite not knowing the material I thoroughly enjoyed it. Great stage presence and great songs.

was the 1989 gig the one in the RDS? I was at that one too - big GB fan

• Advertisement
Advertisement