Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Having your training plan available in the pool?

Options
  • 29-05-2016 12:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭

I have an awful memory at the best of times, and I'm wondering if there's a good way to keep your training plan handy?

Do you have a laminated sheet at the end of the lane?

I'd look at a garmin type watch but I can't find one that'd prompt you to your next set or drill?

Any ideas?

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

connundrum wrote: »
    I have an awful memory at the best of times, and I'm wondering if there's a good way to keep your training plan handy?

Do you have a laminated sheet at the end of the lane?

I'd look at a garmin type watch but I can't find one that'd prompt you to your next set or drill?

Any ideas?

You get used to remembering them. Until then. Zip lock bag. Write the session on paper and put it inside.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 fermtri

I write mine on a piece of cardboard each week (back of a cereal box) and sellotape it to my drinking bottle which I leave at the end of my lane. Never gets too wet, certainly not wet enough to render it unreadable.

Advertisement