Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House Refurb + Possible Extension

Options
  • 29-05-2016 11:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi All,

Looking at a house in churchtown at the moment and just wondering potential refurb costs. Depending on costs involved there are 2 options available

Option 1 - Just refurb existing structure and bring it up to a liveable level
    Option 2 - Same as option 1 but also knocking current kitchen extension and shed and building a kitchen/living area extension. 30-40m2.

The house in questions is 299 nutgrove avenue, D14 if you can check on my home(boards wont let me post link)

At a minimum what i'd like to do is
    - insulate entire house
    - currently separate toilet and bathroom upstairs. Knock and make into one.
    - new floors

Not looking for anything too extravagant so save to assume IKEA kitchen and bathrooms.

What do you reckon costs involved. Would 80k get allow me to do option 2. If not how much for Option 1

Thanks

Advertisement