Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rihanna | June 21st | Aviva Stadium

Options
  • 29-05-2016 12:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,718 ✭✭✭✭

Hi folks,

Hoping to head up to this (have standing tickets) but weary of start times of when Rihanna will be on stage. If I took a half day and left Castletroy about 2pm (driving) would that be sufficient time in getting up to the Aviva with a bit to spare?

Would be fairly disappointed to miss out on this since I think her new album is excellent.

Any ideas what time she should be on stage?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,571 ✭✭✭0byme75341jo28

I would think it'd be very unusual for the main act in a stadium concert to start any time before seven.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,718 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Cool, ya I was thinking that but wasn't 100% sure since it's a summer gig.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭Mrs Shuttleworth

Went out of curiosity more than anything else but it was a blistering gig from Rihanna last night.

The set and effects were minimalist which worked really well and which left Rihanna and her nine-piece band with the responsibility to carry the stadium solely on performance.

The ANTI album was storming when played live.

Her cover of Tame Impala (Same Old Person) was miles better than TI themselves at Forbidden Fruit two weeks ago!

Advertisement