Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a cleaner

• 29-05-2016 5:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭

I need a cleaner to do a really good job including toilets, baths, showers. I would appreciate suggestions.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,266 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

McSween wrote: »
    I need a cleaner to do a really good job including toilets, baths, showers. I would appreciate suggestions.

Are you looking for a regular cleaner or someone for a one off job? We hired one maybe 6 weeks ago, comes every friday for a few hours, €12/hour, while it may sound to some expensive, it frees up time for us at the weekend, all we do now is some ironing,, if we could afford it I'd get her to iron as well, which she does, fecking hate ironing, can pm her details if you wish

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭McSween

Are you looking for a regular cleaner or someone for a one off job? We hired one maybe 6 weeks ago, comes every friday for a few hours, €12/hour, while it may sound to some expensive, it frees up time for us at the weekend, all we do now is some ironing,, if we could afford it I'd get her to iron as well, which she does, fecking hate ironing, can pm her details if you wish

A once off thanks. I think we may have somebody.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 106 ✭✭jelliebellie

could you pm me details please if you dont mind :)

Advertisement