Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD Mature students interview

Options
  • 29-05-2016 7:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hey there,

Just wondering if anyone has heard from UCD regarding a mature students interview this year? I have sat the MSAP and scored highly, top 12% and am yet to hear anything back from my first choice of UCD (library sciences and english lit).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 DreamingMan

Not a thing.
    I sat the MSAP too with a percentile score of 91 but nada from UCD. I've applied for BA Joint Honours.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,674 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

I've never heard of UCD interviewing mature students.

Cheers Prof.

Roll on 6th July is all I can say!

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭ullu

Went through the process with UCD for DN514 last year and no interview before being offered a place. Got similar MSAP scores myself so both of you should be fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,926 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

As mentioned, they don't tend to interview if you've done the MSAP. It's worth sending an email off to the mature students office around now, they're very good in letting you know if they're going to offer you a place come July. Might take some of the tension outta proceedings.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 superwoman214

Hey guys

Thanks so much for your replies. It really put my mind at ease and then today, I got a letter from UCD informing me that they were offering me a place!

Thanks!

:)

Wonderful!

Same here. It made my day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Dair76

Congrats to you all!

Advertisement