Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paying on-line / Cancel Contract

Options
  • 29-05-2016 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭

Hi.

I have been told several times that there is not and is an online paying service for bill pay customer via my EIR.

I've searched the entire My EIR page and I can see a pay now option so can someone please tell me if it's actually really?

Also what are the penalties for leaving a contract early as I know longer want to continue with Bill pay

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hi.

I have been told several times that there is not and is an online paying service for bill pay customer via my EIR.  

I've searched the entire My EIR page and I can see a pay now option so can someone please tell me if it's actually really?

Also what are the penalties for leaving a contract early as I know longer want to continue with Bill pay
    Hi KwackerJack, 

Apologies for the confusion with this query. 

You can pay your bill online, you would need to register your account first using this link - https://my.eir.ie/eir/transactional/login 
    Once this has been processed you can make payments. We are aware that some customers are having issues with this service at present, we are investigating this at the moment. Apologies for the inconvenience caused. 

There would be penalty fee's for closing a contract earlier I'm afraid, you would be charged the package rate by the amount of months left within the contract.  The customer care team on 1800 690 000 would be able to advise you of all. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement