Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New to Boards

Options
  • 29-05-2016 9:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi fellow boarders :)

I am new to this forum of media but I look forward to following some interesting threads.
    Hope to meet new people too.

Shauna x

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 miss perfect

new to here well actually i did look in many many years ago . How easy is it to search for stuff i want

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

This mightn't be the best place for ye both starting out - if you look at the charter at the top of the page you'll see:
    Mission Statement:

This forum is a place for media organisations to engage with the greater community of boards.ie

If you are coming to this site on behalf of a newspaper, a radio station, a television station or other media outlet then use this forum first.

Maybe best to start over in After Hours (if you're of a brave disposition, and don't mind a bit of slagging / banter)
    Or maybe The Ladies Lounge, which I don't frequent myself, but imagine is a bit more nurturing :)

Each forum on Boards has its own Charter at the top of the forum, so have a read before diving in!

There's forums for every interest, whether you're into Music, Art, Science or whatever - just look at the Topics at the top of the page :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement