Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teff/Injera in Dublin

Options
  • 30-05-2016 7:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

I am aware this has been dealt with b4, however that was years back. Could I hear for anyone on availability of teff flour/injera or ethiopian food in Dublin? I love Ethiopian food and has been looking for any of these since many months.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Mod Note: Moved to Dublin City forum, as it may be better suited to here.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,656 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

There's Bimdoc African food store in Dolphins Barn on South Circular Road. Not sure if they do it so ring them first before making a journey

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Mee84 wrote: »
    I am aware this has been dealt with b4, however that was years back. Could I hear for anyone on availability of teff flour/injera or ethiopian food in Dublin? I love Ethiopian food and has been looking for any of these since many months.

I know from an Ethiopian friend that Teff is not available in Dublin. There is a lady who makes injera but with wheat flour so obviously does not have the same taste but I don't know any more than that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭La_Gordy

As far as I could see, there is no East African place in Ireland! Also total agreement, injera is excellent. Ahm going for Eritrean on Sunday and I can't wait :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Mee84

How Sad!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭alexjk

I've seen Teff in Holland and Barrett, at least in grain form.

Advertisement