Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HKC Quantum 70 - Disable SMS and use a Keyfob?

Options
  • 30-05-2016 7:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi. I just moved into a new home and the user manual is very limited. While moving around the menus I selected "Send SMS Test" and since then I have a fault light on my box because the SMS module is not installed. How can I disable this feature?

Furthermore, we have two fobs but they are plan with no buttons and I do not understand how to use them to deactivate the alarm.

Any help would be great, thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,715 ✭✭✭✭altor

philai wrote: »
    Hi. I just moved into a new home and the user manual is very limited. While moving around the menus I selected "Send SMS Test" and since then I have a fault light on my box because the SMS module is not installed. How can I disable this feature?

Furthermore, we have two fobs but they are plan with no buttons and I do not understand how to use them to deactivate the alarm.

Any help would be great, thanks.

The sms test should not of worked if you have not got that option in place.
    You have two prox tags. If these are programmed into your alarm then presenting them to the system should are or disarm depending on the condition the alarm is in.

Advertisement