Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Female Vocalist (Musician) wanted for new project.

• 30-05-2016 11:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hi,

I am a Dublin based male singer/songwriter who is looking to work alongside a female vocalist (Musician) - It would be great if you play either guitar, keys or piano.
    It would be original music and the genre would be folk/folk pop.

As a solo artist, I am currently working on my own material and have an album coming out soon, but as a side-project I would like to work alongside a female vocalist and try out some songs, let them be older songs or original work.

If interested, please drop me a private mail and we can take it from there.

Cheers,
    L.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 keelin999

Hi,
    My name is Keelin. I was a lead female vocalist in a band for seven years and have been involved in making music for many years! I'm mainly interested in making experimental rock, post-punk, no wave, electronic music. Although I don't play an instrument I have a very good musical ear and am an experienced song writer.

I'm currently seeking other musicians to jam with and potentially to play live gigs with as I love performing.

Drop me a line if you're interested!

Advertisement