Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***Match Thread*** Tue May 31st Benildus 7pm Vs Ciao Bella Roma

Options
  • 30-05-2016 12:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,741 ✭✭✭

Quite possibly the best team Boards will have faced in its history. But we'll eat em for breakfast, unlike their tasteless pasta :p

Craig - In
    Barry - In
    Kieran - In
    Ally - In

Guillermo - Injured
    John - In
    Ronan - Out
    Darren - Out
    Paul M - In
    Derek- Out
    Ken - In
    Ste - In
    Damo - In
    Cillian - In
    Gianni - In
    Paul C - In

Player Count: 12

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,010 ✭✭✭sReq | uTeK

Am out now guys, combination of a bug and the wife working late.

Best of luck they're a good team but we been defending unreal lately so keep that up and anything is possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

Craig - In
    Barry - In
    Kieran - In

Ally - Injured
    Guillermo - Injured
    John - In
    Ronan - Injured
    Darren - Sick
    Paul M - In
    Derek- Injured
    Ken - In
    Ste - In
    Damo - In
    Cillian - In
    Gianni - In
    Paul C - In

Player Count: 11

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Finished 2-0 to them. They had more possession in the second half and were worth their win but they weren't as dominant over us as the table might suggest. Gianni was our stand-out player in my opinion, never stopped running and closed them down very well. On we go.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Pittsy

I'd agree, Gianni was outstanding! Made up for my shocking performance... I was pure sh*te! Sorry lads

• Registered Users Posts: 2,741 ✭✭✭Mousewar

Yeah, we definitely gave them a game, well done lads. Great effort. Performance wise we've come a huge way since the start of the season.

And no idea what you're talking about Barry - you've been solid as a rock since you joined.

• Advertisement

almost pulled off a result, but just fell short in 1 or 2 things.

but overall, great effort from everybody and again, plenty to build on. we have become an excellent team in terms of shape, organisation and work rate, now just need to fix the final 3rd.

Pittsy wrote: »
    I'd agree, Gianni was outstanding!

Gianni was brilliant, given a man marking job and more than comfortably did it.

Advertisement