Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortgage and Mortgage brokers

• 30-05-2016 12:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭

Hi.
    I'm a first time buyer and I'm looking to get a Morgage. What is the best way of going about getting one? I was thinking of a Morgage broker? Is that a good idea? Could I have some help please

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Not a Consumer Issue, moved to Banking & Insurance & Pensions

dudara

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 210 ✭✭PaulM1977

Yes, a mortgage broker would be your best option, they can research the market for you and get the bast deal for you, rather than approaching each bank individually. Search for mortgage brokers online in your area and you should find someone that could help you.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Mikeyshragh

PaulM1977 wrote: »
    Yes, a mortgage broker would be your best option, they can research the market for you and get the bast deal for you, rather than approaching each bank individually. Search for mortgage brokers online in your area and you should find someone that could help you.

Thanks very much for ur reply. I'll get on Google. Thanks again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭Trish56

Agree however try find a mortgage broker that don't charge fees as they get paid by the lender once the mortgage issues.
    PaulM1977 wrote: »

Trish56 wrote: »
    Agree however try find a mortgage broker that don't charge fees as they get paid by the lender once the mortgage issues.

Thanks. I know ya I just rang one today and they where going to charge me!!

• Advertisement

I've tried a few now and a lot of them are not doing it anymore. Does anyone know a good one in Co Wexford?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭Trish56

I've just sent you a pm.
    I've tried a few now and a lot of them are not doing it anymore. Does anyone know a good one in Co Wexford?

Trish56 wrote: »
    I've just sent you a pm.

Hi. I haven't got the pm yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭pacelut

Hi all,

Do any of you know any mortgage brokers in Kildare South? Or any online mortgage brokers? Not Bank of Ireland one!

Thanks

Advertisement