Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paddling/Swimming Pool?

Options
  • 30-05-2016 1:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭

Weather lovely at the moment.Took out our old 5 foot paddling pool yesterday and its seen better days! Any decent ones out there?Any bargains?We've a 3 year old and 1 year old who both love the water!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭celligraphy

In Argos they have this plastic apple shaped pool and sand bit , can hold quite a bit of water and lasts forever fantastic bargain only 22 Euro

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭toby2111

Looks good for our 1 year old. 3 year old loves putting his small slide into the old paddling pool and sliding into the water!!Argos seem have a few different size pools.

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭DSN

Got new one in lidl other day - think was 17.99. Mine are 7 & 8 but I stick it at end of the slide of the climbing frame = hrs of fun! The pools get such a battering tho they never last last long before they split!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,385 ✭✭✭pooch90

Mothercare have 20% off pools right now, maybe more suitable for the smallies though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭sillysocks

Tesco usually have them this time of year too. I got one there last year that kind of popped up rather than needing to be blown up which was nicer on my lungs!

Like another poster says I find they get a bit batter after using them for a while so generally don't spend a whole lot and then just buy a new one every year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,264 ✭✭✭✭jester77

I have this one, cheap and does the trick, you can attach the hose to it and it has a shower type feature which they find great fun.

Advertisement