Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Intermittent down time for Eir Broadband

Options
  • 30-05-2016 4:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭

Having this intermittent down time for Eir eFibre Broadband since the massive down time between 1:30 a.m. and 3:00 a.m. on 20th-May-2016.

So my router is getting dropped out of connection intermittently every day.The down time varies from a few hours to a few minutes. During the down time, the web mgmt page said the router is not registered on Eir's network and the Internet LED is constantly ON. How can I diagnose with the tech team if the issue is happening intermittently??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

icylava wrote: »
    Having this intermittent down time for Eir eFibre Broadband since the massive down time between 1:30 a.m. and 3:00 a.m. on 20th-May-2016.

So my router is getting dropped out of connection intermittently every day.The down time varies from a few hours to a few minutes. During the down time, the web mgmt page said the router is not registered on Eir's network and the Internet LED is constantly ON. How can I diagnose with the tech team if the issue is happening intermittently??
    Hi icylava, 

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are having. 

The best advice I can offer is to contact our support team on 1890 260 260 (telephone number and option 0) They'll troubleshoot with you to identify the issue and resolve it.

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭icylava

Hi icylava, 

The best advice I can offer is to contact our support team on 1890 260 260 (telephone number and option 0) They'll troubleshoot with you to identify the issue and resolve it.

Thanks 

Tracey 
    Thanks, Tracey. What are the opening hours for the tech support team?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hi icylava, 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    Thanks, Tracey. What are the opening hours for the tech support team?
    No problem. They are open 24/7.

Thanks

Tracey 

Advertisement