Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cartrawler price promise

Options
  • 30-05-2016 4:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Does any one have any experience with Cartrawler price promise?

I booked with them trough ryanair, and found cheaper therefore I made Cartrawler price promise claim ( more details here https://car-hire.ryanair.com/en-ie/price-promise )

It says that they would get back to me within 24 hours, but it has been now 2 days ( Sent the claim on Thursday morning) and counting and I still didn't hear back from them despite numerous emails sent to them.

If they don't honor their price promise, where can I complain in order to make sure that they will honor it?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭Amouar

No one? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Tippex

can you give any more details as to the car you booked and the site you got it on cheaper?
    There are very defined rules on the price promise so if you can sed some light I might be able to point u in the right direction as they say they disregard claims that don't adhere so that could be why you haven't heard

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭Amouar

Tippex wrote: »
    can you give any more details as to the car you booked and the site you got it on cheaper?
    There are very defined rules on the price promise so if you can sed some light I might be able to point u in the right direction as they say they disregard claims that don't adhere so that could be why you haven't heard
    I followed all the defined rules including exact same car, same dates and quote from the suppliers site, not a booking engine etc, that's why I'm surprised they didn't fulfill their promise

Advertisement