Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

CD Changer/Parrot

Options
  • 30-05-2016 6:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭

Hi all,
    I have 6 disc CD changer in my boot and I have a parrot (bluetooth for phone) neither of them work in the car. the car is a peugeot 206 year 2000
    Any ideas where to get fixed how much.. or if I should be able to do myself.

Occasionally if I turn the engine off, and back on (ust power) on occasion the CD player will work. maybe faulty wiring or something... but my parrot doesnt work at all.

Want to get everything fixed. but I havent a clue about cars or pricing.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,455 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Check the basics first, is the radio or the parrot getting power?

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭jamesdublin12

Yesah the radio works as in the radio and tape deck.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,455 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Ah right. That's a start anyway.
    Have you seen where the parrot is wired in? Usually the box will be hidden somewhere behind the radio or down by the side of the gearstick.

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭jamesdublin12

It goes through the vent... and I think into the back f the radio.. but I dont wanna play around with anything in case I ompetely **** up... but maybe ill just have to do it to check

Advertisement