Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit Card activation

Options
  • 30-05-2016 7:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi, I received a new credit card recently. My previous card got lost in the post and I didn't receive it. I've tried to use the card but it seems to have a lock on it. I've tried to call card services to have the card activated but i'm never able to get through (today I was on hold for over 17 minutes). Can you please advise on how I can resolve this issue? Many thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

Hello?1 wrote: »
    Hi, I received a new credit card recently. My previous card got lost in the post and I didn't receive it. I've tried to use the card but it seems to have a lock on it. I've tried to call card services to have the card activated but i'm never able to get through (today I was on hold for over 17 minutes). Can you please advise on how I can resolve this issue? Many thanks.
    Good Morning Hello?1,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at Boards.ie I do apologise that you were held waiting so long on hold. Some cards will need activation over the phone and this would need to be done before you can use the card. Our reps are available until 8pm which may suit you better to call?

Apologies again, 
    Evie 

Advertisement