Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eir- be cautious with this company-a nightmare

Options
  • 30-05-2016 8:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

1.charged without consent of over €33 for an out of use eircom box. ( no notification whether it be letter or email)courier couldn't collect as I was unavailable at the premises, but informed I could free post ,which I did.
    2.offered non-existent deals ( lied to on the phone-everything seemed to be made up)
    3. cut off from old internet connection promised a guy was going to install a box within three working days. I took time off expecting him to arrive-no deal was put through. lost my place I. the e fibre area as a result. couldn't do work, was v.stressfull, left with no choice but buy a more expensive, less efficient Internet package which took weeks to sort.
    3. I ordered a manager in eir listen to all the phonecall audio transcripts that have been recorded everytime I rang them( over 15 times!) I was assured this was possible and I would hear back with 21 days- never happened!!
    unfortunately...the saga continues.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Peg28 wrote: »
    1.charged without consent of over €33 for an out of use eircom box. ( no notification whether it be letter or email)courier couldn't collect as I was unavailable at the premises, but informed I could free post ,which I did.
    2.offered non-existent deals ( lied to on the phone-everything seemed to be made up)
    3. cut off from old internet connection promised a guy was going to install a box within three working days. I took time off expecting him to arrive-no deal was put through. lost my place I. the e fibre area as a result. couldn't do work, was v.stressfull, left with no choice but buy a more expensive, less efficient Internet package which took weeks to sort.
    3. I ordered a manager in eir listen to all the phonecall audio transcripts that have been recorded everytime I rang them( over 15 times!) I was assured this was possible and I would hear back with 21 days- never happened!!
    unfortunately...the saga continues.
    Hi Peg28, 

I'm very sorry to hear of the ongoing issues you are having. I understand this can be very frustrating. 

Feel free to PM me your account details and I'll look into these issues for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement