Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

extra gear

Options
  • 30-05-2016 8:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭

The part of the new top gear show that was on bbc3 last night is on rte 2 right now.
    It's almost as good as the actual show, which doesn't say much!!😋

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,087 ✭✭✭✭flazio

I'd go so far to say it's better than the main show. Some car news. Interesting chat and a good feature with Sabine.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

I'd be more interested in watching that show but I don't know if I can without a TV.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

don't see the point in it, tbh

seems just to promote bbc3 on line

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Are they going to stick this on BBC Two? or the red button?

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭cjmc11

It's on rte 2 on Mondays, well at least the first one was anyways, haven't seen it or the full show since.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

The extra show this week was awful! Evans was in tears talking about what driving one of the cars meant to him, Jesus wept what next? he also drove a McLaren F1 but because it belonged to someone else probably one of evan's friends and was valued at about 9million the shows insurers limited the speed to 70kph. It was like watching treacle dry.

Advertisement