Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

screen orientation changed

Options
  • 30-05-2016 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭

Can someone please help ASAP my laptop screen has orientated 90 dgrees and even using the poiter pad curser on the laptop doesn't go which way I want it to go,its taken me half an hour from the laptop turned back on to get to this stage,its a Toshiba satellite,cheers..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

ctrl+alt+"up arrow"

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,213 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

If the above doesn't work, if it's Windows 10, search for Display, choose settings and change it there.

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭damon5

No joy with ctr,alt and arrow up,yes its windows 10 but when I go into settings the small square screen comes up with settings and display at the top but but the right hand side is gone off screen if you know what I meen so I cant see it

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭damon5

ctrl+alt+"up arrow"
    Cuddlesworth your the star and I,m the dummy I was pressing CTRL,ALT and the shift up key instead of the plain up key,problem solved phew.Thanks to Spurious too for imput and prompt reply,was getting severe withdrawls :)

Advertisement