Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clip ins

Options
  • 30-05-2016 10:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Can anyone recommend a good brand of clip in hair extensions? Had glue ins for years but haven't got the maintenance time for them at the mo so looking for clip in for nights out, days off etc. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭cactusgal

If you Google Wigwam and Lynda Murphy, she's a really lovely person who works out of her home in Dublin Southside, she does very good quality clip ins, I've bought from her several times in the past. She'll style your hair after putting them in and will make you look fab, so you should have plans to go out after you have an appointment with her!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭SarahMollie

cactusgal wrote: »
    If you Google Wigwam and Lynda Murphy, she's a really lovely person who works out of her home in Dublin Southside, she does very good quality clip ins, I've bought from her several times in the past. She'll style your hair after putting them in and will make you look fab, so you should have plans to go out after you have an appointment with her!!

Interesting! Does she cut them for you also? How much would you expect to pay?

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭cactusgal

Interesting! Does she cut them for you also? How much would you expect to pay?

Yes, she cuts the extensions for you and styles them so they look natural. She doesn't cut your own hair, though. I got my hair trimmed before going in to her to get the extensions in.

I think they were about 180-200 quid, more expensive than the likes of Hairspray, but good quality human hair that lasts for around 8 months.(and Hairspray are rubbish, in terms of both products and service!)

Advertisement