Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

4 pin GE10Q 16W

Options
  • 31-05-2016 12:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hello. I've been trying to find a replacement for one of these for a while now. I can't find them anywhere. I've tried Woodies, Homebase etc. and the only 4 pin ones I can find are the same model with higher wattage but are twice as big and obviously won't fit.

Does anybody know of a shop where I can find a 4 pin GR10Q 16w TC/DD Fluorescent lamp

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,595 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

Alan4446 wrote: »
    I've tried Woodies, Homebase etc.

Best to avoid these types of shops anyway, they only sell a limited amount of electrical bits and bobs at vastly inflated prices.

You need to go to an electrical wholesaler such as NEW, Kellighers or Eurosales.

Advertisement